Pro Bono with Brooklyn A: Give back in ways that are meaningful to you
Brooklyn A receives pro bono legal assistance from many law firms and individual attorneys. We provide training and support for all pro bono matters and projects, and have opportunities to fit your schedule and experience level.
Over the years, pro bono partnerships have helped us expand our capacity across all program areas. Many of these relationships have become lasting, fruitful connections, and we are incredibly grateful.
To learn more about becoming a pro-bono partner, contact Charnyl Revere at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are listed in alphabetical order:
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Cuti & Wang LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- DLA Piper
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- JPMorgan Chase
- Kattan Muchin Rosenman
- Kaye Scholer
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy
- Mitch McGuffney, Esq.
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Ogletree Deakins
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Proksauer Rose
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan
- Richard J Davis, Esq.
- Siegel Teitelbaum & Evans LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Troutman Sanders
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
List updated as of July 17, 2020.