Whether you are a seasoned professional or just joining the legal community, Brooklyn Legal Services Corporation A can offer you an opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of low-income individuals and communities in New York City and beyond.
Current job openings. Please click each position listing for more information and to apply.
- Communications & Development Coordinator
- Deputy Director/Supervising Attorney, Preserving Affordable Housing Program
- Program Associate, Community & Economic Development Program
- Staff Attorney, Community & Economic Development Program
- Staff Attorney, Consumer & Economic Advocacy Program
- Staff Attorney, Preserving Affordable Housing Program
- Staff Attorney/Legal Researcher and Writer
At Brooklyn A we value diversity. Our staff members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring these experiences to their work with clients. We develop our programs to meet the distinct needs of NYC’s unique communities and are committed to collaborative partnerships to work towards systemic change.