Whether you are a seasoned professional or just joining the legal community, Brooklyn Legal Services Corporation A can offer you an opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of low-income individuals and communities in New York City and beyond.
The following position(s) are currently available as of September 18, 2020. Please click each position listing for additional information.
- Deputy Director/Attorney, Preserving Affordable Housing Program
- Staff Attorney, Preserving Affordable Housing Program
- Program Coordinator, Community and Economic Development Program
- Program Director, Community and Economic Development Program
- Senior Grants & Contracts Manager, Development & Communications Department
- Development & Communications Associate, Development & Communications Department
At Brooklyn A we value diversity. Our staff members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring these experiences to their work with clients. We develop our programs to meet the distinct needs of NYC’s unique communities and are committed to collaborative partnerships to work towards systemic change.