Whether you are a seasoned professional or just joining the legal community, Brooklyn Legal Services Corporation A can offer you an opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of low-income individuals and communities in New York City and beyond.
The following position(s) are currently available as of April 2021. Please click each position listing for additional information.
- Director of Operations
- Staff Accountant
- Supervising Attorney/Deputy Director, Preserving Affordable Housing Program
- Staff Attorney, Preserving Affordable Housing Program
- Staff Attorney, Community and Economic Development Program
- Data Associate, Community and Economic Development Program
- Paralegal, Consumer and Economic Advocacy Program
At Brooklyn A we value diversity. Our staff members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring these experiences to their work with clients. We develop our programs to meet the distinct needs of NYC’s unique communities and are committed to collaborative partnerships to work towards systemic change.