The CED Program has represented hundreds of community-based organizations (CBOs), community development corporations (CDCs), tenant organizations and other nonprofits since its creation in 1969. The following is a list of CBOs and CDCs that we have partnered with; many of these relationships are on-going and have developed over decades.
• 70 East 4th Street Cultural Center, Inc.
• Arts East New York, Inc.
• Carlos Lezama Archives and Caribbean Cultural Center
• Casa Garifuna Incorporation
• The Gifted and Purposed Alliance, Inc.
• Interactive Drama for Education and Awareness in the Schools, Inc. (I.D.E.A.S.)
• Jamaica Drum Jam, Inc.
• Northside Town Hall Community Cultural Center
• 3D’s Aftercare Inc.
• Atlas DIY, Inc.
• Brooklyn East Youth Sports and Recreation
• Children and Parents Day Care Center, Inc.
• Cypress Hills Child Care Corporation
• Nuestros Niños Child Development Center, Inc.
• Make STEAM, Inc.
• Progressive People Movement, Inc.
• Vernon Avenue Project, (VAP) Inc.
• Community Housing Development Group (Formerly “Oceanhill-Brownsville Tenant Association [OHBTA])
• Cypress Hills Local Development Corporation, Inc.
• Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation
• Borough Development Group
• Bushwick Information Coordinating and Action Committee
• Local Development Corporation of East New York (Formerly “East New York Local Development Corporation)
• Greenpoint Renaissance Enterprise Corporation
• National Congress of Neighborhood Women
• Somos El Futuro, Inc.
• Southside United Housing Development Fund Corporation (Los Sures)
Community & Worker-Owned Businesses
• Al Maida Restaurant
• Brookyln Cabling LLC
• Central Brooklyn Fedayeen Construction Company
• The Good Find Thrift Shop/La Buena Compra, Inc.
• OHB Security Corporation
• Cypress Hills Community School Development Corporation
• East New York Preparatory Charter School
• Raven’s Elementary School
• Trey Whitfield School
• Friends of East New York Prep Charter School, Inc.
• Gates to Success Inc.
• Williamsburg Neighborhood Based Alliance, Inc.
• Central Brooklyn Neighborhood Employment Center
• Elva McZeal Computer Learning Center
• Empowering U2 SucSeed, Inc.
• OHBTA Business Outreach Center
• Wider Horizons Internship Network
• Brooklyn Clergy Action Network 2 Save Our Communities
• Brooklyn Congregations United, Inc. (formerly Southwest Brooklyn Congregations & Community Action Project, Inc.)
• Churches United for Fair Housing
• Harvest Revival Christian Fellowship
• Peoples First Baptist Church
• St. Paul Pentecostal Church
Health & Wellness/Well-Being
• Alliance for Healthy Communities NCB LLC
• The Bedford Stuyvesant Family Health Center, Inc.
• Beat the Betes, Inc.
• Brownsville Community Development Corporation (BCDC) (a.k.a. Brownsville Multi-Service Family Health Center)
• Brownsville Halfway House (BCDC Affiliate)
• Community Driven Solutions
• The Foundation for Urban Health & Well Being, Inc.
• Living Through Movement, Inc.
• North Brooklyn Coalition Against Family Violence
• NYC Yoga Project, Inc.
• Sisters Building Sisters
• Urban Health Foundation, Inc.
• Urban Health Plan, Inc.
• African American Planning Commission, Inc.
• BICAC Housing Development Fund Corporation
• Community Services Housing Development Corporation
• Cypress Hills LDC
• East New York Homesteaders
• Network of Angels, Inc.
• Northeast Brooklyn Housing Development Corporation
• Project New Ground Inc.
• Southside United HDFC (Los Sures)
• In the Spirit of Love Foundation
• My Sister, My Friend, Inc.
• Sisters Friends Galleria Supporting Low Income Women and their Children
• St. Stephen Outreach, Inc.
• St. Stephen Outreach Community Development, Inc.
• Berry Street Tenants Association
• Boulevard Houses Tenant Association
• Brevoort Resident Association
• Brooklyn-East District Council of Presidents, Inc.
• Brooklyn-West District Council of Presidents, Inc.
• Bushwick Houses Resident Association
• Gowanus Resident Council, Inc.
• Howard Houses Tenant Council, Inc.
• John F. Hylan Houses Tenants Association
• Lafayette Gardens Residents Association, Inc.
• Louis Armstrong Houses Tenant Association, Inc.
• Penn-Wortman Tenant Association
• The Tenants Association of Marcy Houses, Inc.
• Tompkins Houses Resident Association Inc.
• Van Siclen Avenue Residents Association, Inc.
• Walt Whitman Houses Tenants’ Association, Inc.