To view some of our recent and past publications, please follow the links provided below:
- Latest Brooklyn A News: Read articles and posts covering the latest Brooklyn A news and events.
- Newsletters: Periodically, Brooklyn A publishes a Newsletter for community residents and organizations to provide updates and developments in foreclosure and housing law, as well as legal and regulatory developments that may have a bearing on community-led development plans and programs.
- Annual Reports: Beginning in 2010, Brooklyn A began to expand our Docket to include an update on each of our programs, now the Annual Report is sent out to inform our clients, organizations, partners, and friends in summation of our previous year’s work.
- Annual Partnership Awards Benefit Journals: Each year, Brooklyn A recognizes three outstanding individuals, one each from the legal, corporate, and community sectors. Our Benefit Journals keep a record of the accomplishments of these individuals and their support of our work at Brooklyn A.
- CED Dockets: Brooklyn A has made Community and Economic Development (CED) a major program priority since 1976. Our CED Dockets page detailed records of the work of this program, in reports that are periodically sent to funders and supporters.
- Brooklyn A Organizational Materials: View one-pagers and other Brooklyn A handouts for a quick and easy run-down of our current services and most recent accomplishments.